We get many emails from people who want to know if we accept guest posts, and what the requirements are. We figured that it would be easier to write the guidelines in a post and just refer every one here.
What kind of content do you accept?
Our focus is providing high-quality content to help students and recent graduates. Any content beneficial for our community is eligible for guest-content consideration.
How often do I have to write?
We ask our contributing writer’s provide at minimum one post per month, and will accept up to three per month.
Guidelines – please read before submitting!
- Your article should provide original insights and not simply regurgitate ‘expert’ advice
- While there is no minimum requirement, we suggest the article contains at least 500 words
- We reserve the right to change the article title for SEO purposes
How do I apply to be a contributing author or submit my guest post?
- If your article is already live on another site you can simply submit the URL
- If your article is original content feel free to send it as a word document or HTML